View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 11:15 PM
minilight1020
Dedicated Fan

were totally on the same side. Tara. .

I seriously just don't get the point of showing all this. Unless maybe it doesn't really mean anything to him cause he's not a full ripper yet OR maybe there is a point we just don't know yet.

Stefan being avoiding that side of him for the past two seasons and 30 years. It's time to address what it all means and he needs a closure to this. As i said before, "as long as he keeps holding onto his humanity, he will never be able to accept who he really is." This is the reason even though I can sorta still tolerate SE right now, the reason I want him to be apart from Elena is so he can accept who he is. Accept what he really is. As long as he's with Elena holding onto his love for her, holding onto humanity he will NEVER have closure to this.

I understand he hates this part of him but as even a person even a vampire needs to face their flaws, need to accept what they're at least ONCE!. I want to see Stefan have a character growth, development rather then just off and on the wagon ....He's been like this for ALMOST the WHOLE century. Their has to be once at least he's needs a closure.

Icon by me.
minilight1020 is offline   Reply With Quote