View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 09:50 PM
maisie7
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Cullen (View Post)
I'm taking that "friendship" bit with a grain of salt. Maybe it doesn't mean 'friendship' in the conventional sense but in a Lois & Clark way. Regardless of what happens I'm excited.
Well at least there is a friendship than let's say a one sided non existing friendship in Superman Returns. And I have a feeling that Cavill's not going to be playing Metropolis Clark as overtly bumbling like Chris Reeves or how Brandon Routh imitated Chris Reeve's in Returns. And I have read spoilers indicating that Lois and Clark are friends in the real sense of the word. If you want to know,I'll pm you Ron.

Quote:
Maybe it doesn't mean 'friendship' in the conventional sense but in a Lois & Clark way
If it is a Lois and Clark kind of" friendship" as you put it, at least we can expect some sort of banter and real interaction in the Daily Planet on Man of Steel unlike again the pathetic way Superman Returns portrayed Lois and Clark . Lois in that particular movie treated Clark like a forgettable afterthought. Also in the original Superman movies of Christopher Reeve,even though you can see Lois swooning over Superman,she still treated Clark as her friend.

Last edited by maisie7; 09-30-2011 at 12:03 AM