View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 04:30 AM
*Arista*
Loyal Fan

I did NOT expect that thread title when I logged on this morning, but it was the best surprise ever. I take it Alan was shipping with the rest of us during that Twitter party last night. Reason #7584 why I flove him so dearly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggie525 (View Post)
They were awesome tonight. K's totally impressed with C's new self. And I think she kinda thinks it's a little bit hot. And I totally LOVED the three-way scene in C's office.
THIS. All of it. Especially the last part!!! And I never thought I would be wishing for more Sophia/Cary/Kalinda, but good gawd, was that hot!

I am still abuzz from last night and I'm not sure whether to post my episode reactions here or in the episode thread. I know I'll never catch up with that thread, so I think I will just snip out the 2 or 3 thoughts that are not C/K related and put it all in here...

Warning: Major stream-of-consciousness babble from a satisfied shipper ahead.

Oooh - not loving the hair at that angle...Now we're in the hall and it's fixed! Yeah! (I thank the hair styling gods that the continuity on this show apparently sucks.)

Um, Cary worked the case on cross-racial identification with you, Alicia. You don't need to fill him in. (I know the dialogue was for the benefit of the audience, but it made her sound condescending.)

Oh, Cary. Lusting after Sophia already? *tsk tsk* At least the writers figured out a way to sensibly account for Sophia only being short-term at the SA's office if necessary.

Awww. That flinch when Sophia asks if he used to work with Kalinda. And then "If I were you, I'd slip it to her" - LOL4ever!

OMG! A C/K scene in the first ten minutes! The awkwardness! "Here I thought you didn't need me anymore"! Kalinda turning when he leaves! And she is looking so pretty in pink. Love love love!

Three C/K scenes before the opening credits are over!!!!

"So this is the new Cary?"

Kalinda squeezing between Cary and Sophia to leave his office. Oh man, I would have enjoyed this.

Sophia asking Kalinda about Cary - "Yep, you got me." I can't even!

Loved both Alicia and Cary turning around at Kalinda's "Pssst!" And the glance. And the smirks. Love it all.

Sophia and Kalinda recommending gay bars = LOL, Double LOL at the one Kalinda likes being "too leathery"

"What are normal people like?" So much subtext in that expression, and very telling that she equates physical pain with emotional feeling. Loved the slight twinge of jealousy/loss when she heard that Will had somewhere to be (or someone to be with).

So 4 scenes, plus one that was thick with subtext. I can already tell this season is going to be EPIC!

I'm still too overwhelmed by the awesomeness to compose anything articulate, so this will have to do for now. That awesome quote from Alan will be more than enough to get me through the day!

YOU GUYS!!!!!!! I don't have time to move these over to my Photobucket and avoid hotlinking, so I will just link and hope someone else can do it, because GO and SEEEEE!!! Don't you just want to roll around in the prettiness?

Last edited by *Arista*; 09-26-2011 at 04:40 AM