View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 07:36 PM
Hot Rod
Fan Forum Star

Oh great now Tipsy is going to make a lot of guys like myself look bad with these new pics. I like to know his workout secrets so that i can attract more of the ladies.

I`m glad that y`all love the Feli picspam. I wanted to do that for you ladies on his birthday. Of course i`m sure y`all would love to give him a special birthday present.

Also the draw for the first round ties of the 2012 Davis Cup was released earlier today. First of all in the marquee tie, Switzerland will host Team USA. This is going to be a very tough tie for captain Jim Courier and company, especially if Fed is playing in it, which will really make things very tough not only in singles, but also in doubles since Fedrinka defeated the Bryan Brothers in the semifinals at the 2008 Summer Olympics. I hope that the tie will be played on indoor hard court, although i have a bad feeling that it could be played on clay.

This year`s finalist, Spain and Argentina, got the top seeds. The Spaniards will host Kazakhstan, while the Argentines will head across the pond to face Germany.

Also in the other ties, Canada will host France, Serbia will take on Sweden, Italy will face the Czech Republic, Russia will play Austria and Japan will take on Croatia.

So that`s the story from the draw for the 2012 Davis Cup first round, which will be held on February 10-12.

Lastly Jo-Wilfried, Richie and Nicholas Mahut won their matches earlier today at Metz.