View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 01:15 AM
room to breathe
Elite Fan

What are your thoughts about this episode? Here we have an episode where Olive has more screen time, which I find is a good introduction to the following episode (Girth) which is an Olive episode. It is a well done episode, with a unique kind of storyline which seems unlike any of the others. I like how each episode has a unique spin, not just a boring storyline.

Favourite scene? Digby going to find Young Ned, and Digby opening the door for Olive. He is a clever dog.

Least favourite scene? I could not pick one.

Favourite quote? Ned: “Just because there is a dead body doesn’t mean you’re gonna get paid.”
Emerson: “Just because there’s vodka in my freezer doesn’t mean I have to drink it, wait yes it does.”

Least favourite quote? “I’m going to kill myself.” - Emerson. I have picked this one only because I do not want him to kill himself just because Ned and Chuck keep having personal conversations around him.

Favorite character(s) this episode? Digby. Emerson.

Least favourite character(s) this episode? Olive for the most part of the episode, as as much as I prefer Ned/Olive to Ned/Chuck, her trying to get the Aunts to go to the Pie Hole and to see Chuck was not the nicest thing to do. She was a little pushy. But she comes around in the end, so that makes me like her again. Plus she sings, so I like that bit too.

Questions and speculations? If Elsa loved Jackson, where did her daughter come from?

Any other comments? When Ned and Chuck are talking after Ned catches her holding Lefty Lem’s hand, you can see two people enter the Pie Hole behind Ned, then the camera goes to Chuck while she says something before returning to Ned and you see the same girl that came in before come in again.
Mixing up narcolepsy and necrophilia is funny, but also would be bad if you did say the wrong one since they are completely different.
I love how you are just watching an episode and then suddenly Olive (and/or Vivian) starts singing .

Rate this episode on a scale of 1 to 5 4. It is a good episode, but I do not like the fact that it makes me dislike my favourite character for a little while.