View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 02:21 PM
*OldHollywoodStarlet*
Fan Forum Hero

Your welcome.

Bringing this over because I agree with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyfreds (View Post)
I understand the frustration right now...but I suspected she wasn't going to be in the episode at all, so I was pleasantly surprised when she popped up. And honestly, we know that all the characters - apart from the trio - will miss some episodes, so that didn't bother me too much. It just seems completely unbelievable that Bonnie would miss Elena's birthday to me

ANYWAY. As I wasn't expecting any JB, I didn't feel TOO disappointed. And their little scene was cute...although I agree, the product placement usage is ridiculous

I'm excited about what's to come. Essentially, I think Jeremy is trying to protect Bonnie with not telling her. At the end of the day, when she finds out - she's going to feel TWO things. Guilt (not that she should, but she will), and jealousy. That being said, when she does find out, I'm sure she'll be upset/pissed that he didn't tell her. That's the right sort of angst though IMO, and I'm sure they'll come through this stronger.

And I'm confident they will get a love scene. Honestly...I don't think the TC love scene should have happened this fast, so I don't mind waiting a little longer. I also think it will be a very different sort of scene, as it will be Bonnie's first...it will be beautiful