View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 09:14 AM
mary ksand
Elite Fan

Thanks for sharing your thoughts I completelly agree with everything you said. The thing is that Skate had everything from start to finish and it was more than we could wish for a couple to have. Writers tried to cheapen their love, but it never worked because they where two people that wher willing to die for each other = purest form of love ever. Periode. I think Jack could love, but when it came to Kate, I think he was more obsessed with the idea of her, he only saw what she was on the surface and everything else about her he just didn't know, or didn't like or didn't even try to understand and nor did she ever try to open up to him about anything.

The heaven thing was just... *sigh*... well, lets say, the whole final and sideways being a purtagory set in Jack's wet dead dream was a major fail and Skate happened to be a part of it. Kate happened to be a part of it and Sawyer happened to be a part of it. It was everything Jack couldn't get in real life, respect and trust from other people and loyalty from Kate. And so he got it in last 5 minutes of a WTF final.

Charlie was an amazing character with so much potential and I think when writers killed him off it was obvious that writers where gonna go for easy ways of writing by throwing random "gotcha!" moments on us instead of real character developement.

And feel free to rant anytime you want

icon: swanspirate@tumblr