MV: How are you doing?
TG: Good!
TG and MV shake hands. MV and Phill shake hands and take their seats
MV: Hi, Milo.
Glenn: How are ya?
MV: Good!
TG: So have a seat. How you doin, man?
MV: I'm doin well, man.
TG: I said Me-low at the beinging of the show.
MV: Dude, you know it's a common mistake in the English vernacular
TG: It's Milo
MV: Yeah, it is Milo.
TG: Sorry, I'm a moron.
MV: No, Dude I mean... Yeah, no you're not. David Spade the guy's.. its just the guy's pissed off. He's a little vertically challenged and ***???***
TG: Ok, so you play like a rebel on the show... a rebel kinda.... a rebel!
MV: Pretty much. He's just... You know what... Jess, he's just too smart for his own good he's a little reckless. He gets bored, stuff like that, you know?
TG: So is that what you're like in real life? Or are you...
MV: Oh god no. Yeah no, I'm terribly intelligent and read a lot. Um.. no. He ah I actually based the character off a best friend of mine that I grew up with. This kid Aaron I've known him since the first grade.
TG: Does he know this?
MV: Oh yeah! Every single interview that I go into I'm like "yeah" and they're like "tell me about Jess, are you a lot like Jess?" I say "no, I'm nothing like Jess but this kid I grew up with... is exactly like Jess. Just devious, nepharious acts" man, its great.
TG: Well lets talk about that and a lot more stuff after we come back from the commercial, K?
MV: That's cool.
TG: Alright we'll be right back! Milo Ventimiglia from the Gilmore Girls.

We're back! Milo Ventimiglia- The Gilmore Girls.
You're a skateboarder right?
MV: Yeah, I grew up in Orange County skateboarding, snowboarding, stuff like that.
My shoes are all beat up...
TG: Did you see that show, The OC?
MV: Dude, why? Everybody rips on the OC and I don't think a lot of people have been down there!
TG: yeah
MV: I mean, the funniest part about the OC and I'm trying not to rip on them but uh I've only seen the trailer but in the trailer some guy gets punched and the dude's just like "welcome to Newport" Man, that wouldn't happen!
TG: That's not what it's like in the OC?
MV: Yeah, in Newport especially. Newport's just like a bunch of upbeat people... Aw man, now I'm rippin on 'em aw uh but you know what? Newport is very money, very homogenized. It's a cool place, it's a great place to grow up. Obviously I grew up there but they make it...
TG: You grew up skateboarding there?
MV: yeah..
TG: Do you still skateboard?
MV: Yeah, down in Venice. A couple of times a week.
TG: We've got Jeremy Klein up next
MV: Dude I know I actually saw that he uh second from the end, him and Keith Hercart. ***???***
TG: He's from the OC as well yeah, uh Irvine I think.
claps and cheers
MV: Figures. Represent Irvine!
TG: So you recently got into gambling or something like that?
MV: Heh haha
TG: Do you have a gambling problem?
MV: Yeah dude it's like Jekyll and Hyde when somebody pulls out the dice. Me and my friends gamble. We'll walk around with wads of cash like all singles and we just play C-low and go crazy.
TG: I dont even... I dont know what C-low is.
MV: Its three dice. You basically take three dice.. Tell you what... pulls out dice from pocket
TG: You walk around with cash and dice and you gamble just on the spot with people.
MV: At a gas station, when you're at a boring party, when you're on the Tom Green Show.
TG: Ok I dont really know how it works, but...
MV: Tell you what- this is how you do it. Whatever you roll, you roll a pair. Lets say you roll a pair of threes and the other die you roll is a five, your score is a five.
TG: Ok
MV: You've got one through six. Triple ones, triple twos, through triple six. Four, five, six is the highest role, one, two, three is the lowest role.
TG: ok...
MV: He's confused already man he doesn't even know!
TG: It's uh it's not a good night for me to have to be solving math problems. Actually by the opening uh...
MV: Ohh simply ***???*** alright well we're gonna do it later
TG: So I roll it and then I have to add uh..
MV: No, it's basically this you kinda like, you do things like you anty up a dollar. You have any money on you?
TG: Uh here's some money right here.
MV: Alright ok so just roll. Ok so you do this, just watch this. You put twenty five bucks down? I'll match you twenty five bucks.
TG: Ok, alright
MV: So that's what we're gonna do. I'm gonna match you twenty five
counts out money
TG: Is this legal? Can we get in trouble for this?
MV: Ok great, now roll the dice.
TG:All three of 'em right?
MV: All three at the same time.
TG: And then add
MV: I'll do it for you man
TG: Ok
MV: Aw, see... Ok.. sh** *** Not sure if it's Milo or Tom cursing...potty mouths***
TG: Does it count if it rolls off?
MV: Well ususally if it rolls off the table you lose automatically. aw, see I'm getting into these rules. Another twenty five -no no no, keep it in.
TG: Ok, alright
MV: same twenty five- go for it. Three Four Five- no roll keep rollin'
TG: why? what just happened? what did I do?
MV: Nothing. You didn't score you gotta hit a pair...
TG: what do you mean I didn't score? How do you know I didn't win?
Glenn: You need a pair
MV: Glenn come here you do it for him?
TG: Oh I need a pair! I thought he was tryin to f***in' rip me off or some sh** like that.
Tom rolls
MV: So your score is a six.
TG: I got two threes and a six
MV: so your score is six
TG: Alright!
MV: No, i gotta roll it first. I didn't score.
TG: Oh, two twos.
MV: So I gotta Five. pushes money toward Tom that's your money
TG: Yeah! Ok, Ok!
MV: Shoulda brought the loaded dice! Shoulda brought the loaded dice!
TG: See, that's a fun game! I'm no moron, right?
MV: you got twenty five bucks! That's money in your pocket. Congratulations!
TG: Uh... So I hear you're making a movie with Wes Craven?
MV: Yeah, with Wes Craven. It's a horror flick um it's a... I guess the most I can say about it is serial killers in Los Angeles that turn out to be werewolves.
TG: Ok, yeah cool! Are you a werewolf or a serial killer or....
MV: oh man, I can't even get into that!
TG: But that must be fun.
MV: You know what, it's pretty cool. Wes Craven is actually a trip though. You'll hear or you'll go on a set and he's very like easy going guy, very soft spoken kinda give you room to act which is nice because he wants your input as an actor. Um but you hear stories about him like I guess on Scream he was really getting into the knife stabbing, talking to I think Skeet Ulrich about the knife stabbing scene and he was just like "when you're getting in there you just wanna go 'err err err'" and he's just like...
TG: So he's like
MV: You know what, it's in there to be a little but...
TG: Oh yeah, that's gonna be cool. Now you were.. now you've been acting for a long time but I heard you've been discovered in a mall or somethin' like that? is that true or...?
MV: Man, you know what I was scootin' through a mall, there was a table out, an agent. I signed up with him two years later I uhh I did like an extra spot in a Dr. Pepper commercial it was a bunch of bullsh**
TG: But that's good it worked out right?
MV: No, cause that didn't do anything for me.
TG: What happened with college?
MV: Haha
TG: I read some crazy messed up situation at college.
MV: I was at UCLA I was there for
claps and cheers
Sweet! ***???*** the Bruins (?)
Got one
TG: Yeah, One girl in the audience
MV: Dude,one girl Represent
TG:We're in Los Angeles and one person went to... so ok
MV:So I was at UCLA
TG: That gives you an idea of the intellect of our audience. One person a university graduate here!
MV: Did you graduate? I didn't even graduate. So I was there for four years... I was at UCLA for four years... work got in the way and I was like "you know what, I gotta take some time off" so my counselor ok you know I'm taking some quarters off and I'll be back next quarter. And there like "well you know you have to reapply?" and I'm like what do you mean I've gotta reapply? "you've gotta reapply like everybody else you've gotta reapply!" and I'm like "look, I'm gonna be in a position to speak well of your school or poorly of your school. what do you want me to say" I was on hold for like two minutes she came back and was like "you know what you can uh you can come back whenever you want"
TG: Uhhhhhh ok!
MV: So it's like you throw a little muscle in 'em
TG: oh yeah! ok, muscle!
MV: but I was a year away from graduating but nah you know what it was a good experience a good school but I just I didn't find my place there
TG: She thinks so points
MV: Bruins!
TG: Cool uh..
MV: One person clapping
TG: Well ah let's take a break we're gonna bring out Jeremy Klein in a moment
MV: Cool!
TG: We can talk about skateboarding and stuff like that
MV: That works.
I am proud to be a spoiler-whore!