View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 03:42 PM
hlgreenie
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverduck2day (View Post)
Completely, which is why I think I love them so much. You can almost feel it in scenes like the kiss and the handshake, so palpable.

Any of you seen The Turn of the Screw? That has Michelle Dockery (Mary) and Dan Stevens (Matthew) in too. It was on UK TV a good few years ago now, but I think it's on YouTube. Anyway, they have awesome chemistry in that too and I've always wondered if the casting people saw that and that is how they decided to give Michelle and Dan the roles. Apparently, they were the very first ones they auditioned.
I must have missed that when it first aired. Had no idea they'd starred together before!! I'll have to check that out, because they are amazing together.
I didn't know they'd been the first ones to audition I suppose it shows just how amazing they were in their roles. I'm so glad they got it - I couldn't imagine anyone other than Dan and Michelle playing the characters!

Last edited by hlgreenie; 08-30-2011 at 05:24 PM