View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 05:02 AM
pink polka dots
Absolute Fan

Well, being that the deadline is looming, I wanted to make sure I got a chance to say thanks (and goodbye) before it was too late. Thank you to our wonderful mods Priya and Amy, as well as our former mods Yami and Andrea, and the other (brief) one who's name I can't remember. Another thank you to our temporary mods who helped keep us alive.

It has been fun being a part of this board, and I am proud to say that I was here for the start (ranked #19 for two months in a row!), and still here for the end. This board has been a nice community which I really felt a part of. (This is the first board that I really felt welcomed at.) We've had a lot of fun times. I've seen the coining of new phrases (e.g. Sex Hair!) Heck, we even got a Twitter shout-out from Carter Covington! I really think we have a lot to be proud of. We lasted 2 years, and a full year after our both our mods disappeared, and board closing seemed inevitable! I only wish that ABCFamily would have kept the show on longer. Continue your boycotts, my fellow fans!

I hope to run into you all on another board at some point. For now, I am going back to lurker status on .

All the best! I'll miss you!
Michelle

~
Michelle~