View Single Post
Old 08-07-2005, 12:04 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleBehryGrl23
Since I'm not much a fan of Amy/Colin, I wasn't all that moved by their scenes, but I did LOVE Ephram/Laynie. As I've always said, if for whatever reason Amy and Ephram couldn't be toetherm or if Amy weren't in the picture, Laynie would definately be my next choice for the gal to be with Ephram.
WORD, Ashley. I was bored out of my mind with the C/A stuff.. Not moved by it in the least. I also love Laynie and I'm totally with you that if it wasn't for E/A, I would have been a total E/L fan.

Quote:
Michelle- How you doin, girl? I'm really glad to see that your online still, taking some time to post on the board.
Not too bad, thanks for asking. I'm still in Pittsburgh. Family has been hanging out together over the weekend.. We are actually heading back to Cleveland later on this evening. I'm using my cousin's computer.. Turns out that she also frequents message boards but she mainly goes to Harry Potter sites.. Sites I frequent as well! I was showing her around Fan Forum a bit and she said she might just sign up if for only to post on the Harry Potter board.

Anyway, I will be back in Cleveland tonight, picking up my fixed computer tomorrow after work, and by tomorrow night, everything should be back to normal again.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote