View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 04:36 PM
lilylovesrufus
Master Fan

aw lily should more smile and laughing please.

just post that again here. god i love it.. danilas wonderful signature

oh and marina if you read that here.. we were here

Quote:
sighs, if i hear some comments that gg is really a strange tv show, then i must think back on my german Doctor tv show. Sometimes its strange there too. The most things you can not really explain there.
for example.. there is this stable family, father, mother and 2 childrens. then suddenly the daughter becomes pregnant. she does not wanna the child but she gets it. then its everything to much for her and she is run away.. the reaction from the parents there were really..
one season later she was back and made the things right with her family. everything was ok, then suddenly the girl had a horrible accident together with her boyfriend.. end: both died and let back their child
the parents suffered to much because they found boththat was a really cruel and sad moment as they showed it... some episodes later it was clear that their grandson becomes so what like the son for both then.
one season later, the next message: the father had a stormy affair with another woman. ok this affair was finished but later they found out that the woman was pregnant with his baby..
after they experienced that, the next crisis was there, they wanted divorce and then suddenly the another woman died.. she let back her daugther, which was the daugther from this man there too.
now they have 3 childrens.. their own son, their grandson and this girl which would created through this affair.
this family is really crazy and then people keep saying that in gg is everything crazy.. lol but if i look to my german tv show, then i would say its crazy too.. the most things gave no sense you know

just had this cruel mind.. what is if rufly would really get a baby and...
before this, rufus would experiences that his daugther jenny died in a accident and that would give him the rest. he would fall in a big hole and beginning to drink maybe.
he would give himself the fault.. but some episodes later he woudl find out that lily is pregnant with his baby.. and its a girl.. at end they would call the girl jenny..
i mean good would be rufly baby.. but the horrible imagination is, if it would happens so.

and i am not a fan from misscariages, or death.
bart should not die. it gave good drama ok and really good chair moments. but it was to soon.. fact was that sooner or later he and lily would divorce but they let him die.
i am not fan from this.
by me they would be all alive but maybe it would be different there.

before a long time, i just read a fanfiction where another rufly and chair fan wrote that bart was gay and get together with william lol. the shipper name for this was barty and mr V really and in this story lily found her expartner william in bed with bart.. and she was really
but she was already together with rufus there..but this story was really
Barty and mr V

and i have really no idea why the writer made this with the hotel by chair. i mean what was so wrong with both as stable happy couple. they were not boring and everything. they were cute and exiting. and you can write happy couples without that they loose the tension. you must only know how!
so i did not understand this hotel story. and look people always still think on this. its really not fair

Last edited by lilylovesrufus; 08-22-2011 at 06:05 PM