View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 12:25 AM
Karma Police
Fan Forum Star

Sawyer looked like a perv in those glasses.

Maira! Long time no see hun, how are you?

Quote:
But it was how both Kate and Sawyer had chosen to make the best of their circumstances. I always understood it, but it just wasn't entertaining to watch from them.
ITA They just didn't want to be alone and miserable for the rest of their lives, so they burried their feelings, their burried the pain. Off the island Sawyer still managed to come between Jack and Kate. I really couldn't stand how Kate was on her knees beggind Jack...like what the hell was that? Kate was introduced as this really strong female character, that was not what a strong woman would do...and Sawyer just made a 180 turn but for me that was always just part of the act, they had to adapt, it was the longest con he has ever done.

Quote:
And I actually liked Juliet and Sawyer's friendship you have my back sort of thing, when everyone else left they could help each other but as a couple, it was always sawyer and kate.
I liked their friendship but their relationship was just bad. And it's mostly because of the lack of a build up. Suddenly they are together and Sawyer sniffs on a flower...like WHAT?

Sad wave.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.