View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 05:28 PM
Dingbat
Elite Fan

Elle, you are a treasure!

Quote:
I think in reality, we have all moved on...
Alas, tis true.

I'm very proud of the little board that could. It had a smaller fanbase to begin with, but we made it stick for 2 years, with one of those after it ended. Very commendable.

Truth be told, it is a little bit of a chore. We don't do it anymore 'cause we're full of things to talk about, we do it because we feel since nobody else does it, we have to. I'm sorry, but it's no longer...fun. (Tho I honestly love being a mod.)

A big thing for me will be missing you ladies. [Pull out the tissues.] Those little usernames of yours have become dear to me and it'd suck if we never talked again. Elle, I know we'd see each other at Kensi/Deeks, but Priya, I honestly have no idea were we'd bump into each other, tho I honestly think of you whenever my news comes on 'cause we have an anchor named Priya

I can't speak for P, but I'd think, weighing everything, the possible closure would probably be the end of August... I just think it would be a good time.

Not that it would be happening, but like P said, there doesn't seem to be much we can do.