View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 05:56 PM
bellagrey13
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazyCrandomGirl (View Post)
"Rose" & "The Sacrifice" just because he had the gall to asks Bonnie to lift the spell on the tomb. The last time it happened her grandmother died. It just makes me angry. Also Stefan only seems good when placed next to his psychotic brother, when the fact is that Stefan allows Damon's antics because they serve his propose.
you know what? I do find it annoying when Stefan does allow Damon to do certain things... and he lets him do it because of selfish reasons

as for Bonnie's grandmother, well I think its different now. Bonnie's gram died because she was elderly and couldn't really endure giving out all that power. I don't think Bonnie got upset bc she can't bring her grams back and if it is for Elena's sake, or any other person that Bonnie is close to, I don't see why she wouldn't agree.

Quote:
Speaking of one of my friends has this theory that vampires can't smell witch blood. When Bonnie bleeds if there's a vampire around they never notice it.
Im pretty sure they can smell ANY type of blood. I just think its the writers mistake of being lazy