View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 08:24 PM
Against_all_odds
Master Fan

OOC: For the sake of conversation, I'm going to be Brandon

Chase

"“I’m not gay, just because I have spiky hair,” Chase joked. Everyone else cracked up, but Lex placed his face in his palms. Lisa wasn’t going to get the joke, even if he probably walked into it. “How do you know? Maybe aliens are bisexual,” Brandon said, forming a perverted grin. Tyler’s friend was hot and he’d love to see Lisa and Robin make out.

Caroline

“Y’know…they say an overt fascination with breasts, two women having sexual relations and a need to add an undertone to everyday interactions stems from a lack of attention from a mother figure. Were you by any chance looked at by a psychiatrist for your obviously unresolved Oedipal issues?” Caroline remarked, raising an eyebrow. The joke was hilarious, but she hated high school humor.

Lisa

Everyone else giggled, even Lisa. She failed to understand what her looks had to do with gender and kissing Robin was pointless and counter-productive. Truth be told, she was startled and overwhelmed by the massive amount of suggestions and productiveness. No one had bothered bringing up any of this or being proactive, aside from Lex. “If we’re all done questioning my sexuality, I’ll be happy to answer your questions. Tyler, it's alright. I'm glad they're making suggesting and asking questions. They're right, we've all been rather passive," Lisa said, smiling at him. His friend Robin was more obnoxious than his girlfriend, but they did raise valid points.

"My mother didn’t mention how she’d implement the healing centers because she assumed the technology would be available for everyone. If we need to make that clear, I’ll ask her to do so. We are of peace and we aren’t showering you all with gifts. We’re simply thanking earth for giving us vital resources to help our home planet,” Lisa explained. “Women are allowed and none of us care about gender. We’re simply used to males offering their services. Friendship is universal and isn’t limited by gender, sexuality, age or human concepts,” she added, shifting uncomfortably. Lisa hadn’t thought about it and wasn’t sure how her mother would take accusations of sexism, not caring about the poor and other topics that had been raised.

Lex

"I'd be more than happy to set something up, if you'd like. Perhaps a public forum with youth our own age would be interesting. Even an assembly would educate the masses. The public is more aware of Anna's presence than yours. I think we'd all love to know what Tyler and I have always known," He said, forming an encouraging smile. He had faith in his queen, she simply needed to step outside of her mother's shadow.

OOC: I'll edit this after yours, I'm just trying to answer to Tyler's apology.