View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 12:32 AM
Karma Police
Fan Forum Star

I'm team Mozzie. It's not like Mozzie forced him to get in on this con. Neal was excited when he saw the treasure. He is obviously conflicted but it's not Mozzie's fault. Mozzie has been there for Neal through all the years, I don't get all the hate for him this season. Mozzie feels like he is loosing his best friend, he feels betrayed.

Mozzie/Sally. That was interesting and fun. And I loved everyone's reaction.

Sally biting Diana and Diana's reaction to them having sex.

I loved how the Neal/Mozzie scene was shot. With the building looking like a wedge between them.

When Neal was talking about living this life forever, I thought that - for me personally - Neal setteling down would only make sense if it was after a con like with the treasure. Like the last con in his life and he settles down with Sara, like he wanted to do with Kate. but Sara and Neal are not on the same page atm. And the way Sara found out about the password was so far fetched. And IDK about you but when I type in my password it's secured, there are dots, no letters visible. I don't like that Sara found out about the treasure, it was shady, especially that she made such a fuss about him moving a box with files.

Loved the quote about being on the same page from both Neal and Peter.

Jones is such a nerd.

BTW, the scene when they all started to plug out their screen because of the virus...yeah because that would solve the problem.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.