View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 07:43 PM
LsK101
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonic Angel Clone (View Post)
They were really cute tonight, and oddly enough, Owen was very sweet to Anya. You gotta give him an A for Persistance.

He seemed really put off by the fact Anya didn't approach him after the hookup. If anything, it was like Anya came off as the sterotypical guy and Owen the girl. Very interesting dynamic.
The context of the hookup was definitely not the same though. Usually a jerkoff guy sweet talks a girl and leads them into thinking there's more than just a physical relationship between them. This was more, I'm-desperate-and-you're-the-closest-person-to-me-at-the-moment, a little role-reversal so to say. Come to think of it, I probably just repeated exactly what you said .

Either way, I agree. They were both very cute to see mesh so well at the end. Though Anya's finally giving him a chance, I hope she doesn't bail on HJ and Fiona so soon. Her tone when she said her friends "don't know her" made it sound like she's about to go rogue and accept a massive drop in her own image too, though HJ and Fi haven't really provoked her in any way yet. They obviously showed signs of disapproval when Anya revealed that it was her who slept with Owen, but after her emo walkout and her comment about her own self-respect, there wasn't even a chance for HJ and Fi to console her about that and her other mishaps. I'm hoping that there isn't a sudden disconnection here but at least an attempt at getting her friends to approve of Owen, instead of shunning them completely in favor of him.

Anywho, I can't wait to see more of these two! I've wanted them together since Owen initially showed a good-hearted interest in her (apologizing for the CPR class mess).
LsK101 is offline   Reply With Quote