View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 06:45 PM
digforfire
Loyal Fan

bringing this to you from kristin's chat

Quote:
Is Jess coming back (Gilmore Girls)? I know you have the answer, you know all the latest Hollywood info!
Sweetie, I don't even know my head from my couch cushions! But I do know what Milo himself told me: "Well, there's a very, very slim chance I'll be back, and I will say that if I do go back, it will air during sweeps."

What else did Milo say? Is he still with Alexis Bledel?
Yes. She wasn't at the WB party but I have it on good authority they're still together, and he did reference her during our convo. Milo's midseason WB show, The Bedford Diaries, follows a group of students going to college in NYC as they "explore their identity and relationships." Still pining over my favorite fickle pickle, I (of course) implored, "Is it like Felicity?" Milo put his hand over his mouth, looked the other way and whispered, "Yes." Then he added, "Well, I think we're going a little more highbrow than Felicity." Excuse moi!? "Well, no, I shouldn't have said that," he continued. "I honestly never watched Felicity. My girlfriend loves that show, but I've never really seen it."
i keep going to spell her name like mine and not the way she spells it
I am proud to be a spoiler-whore!