View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 05:18 AM
I'm Not Dead
Elite Fan

Who we are:

I'm Not Dead

Name: Stephen.
Favorite ER Characters: Carol, Abby, Weaver, Doug, Benton, Jeanie, Neela, Mark, Carter, Susan, Corday.
Favorite ER Couples: Doug/Carol, Mark/Elizabeth, Ray/Neela, Abby/Luka, Morris/Hope.
Favorite ER Episodes: Blizzard, Love's Labor Lost, Hell and High Water, A Shift in the Night, Night Shift, Calling Dr. Hathaway, Something New, Fathers & Sons, A Hole in the Heart, The Storm (I&II), Great Expectations, All In The Family, Such Sweet Sorrow, Fear of Commitment, Orion in the Sky, The Letter, On The Beach, NICU, Midnight, Alone in the Crowd, The Show Must Go On, Bloodline, Parenthood, I Don't, Blackout, Status Quo, The Book of Abby, Old Times.
Favorite Books: Jonathan Tropper novels, Animal Farm, Veronika Decides to Die, Devil in a Blue Dress, Moll Flanders, Frankenstein.
Favorite Movies: Back to the Future trilogy, See No Evil Hear No Evil, The Air I Breathe, Liar Liar, Rush Hour 1&2, Sister Act, Wayne's World, X-Men trilogy.
What other shows do you watch? Current: Family Guy, Grey's Anatomy, One Tree Hill, Smallville, The Good Wife, Modern Family, Cougar Town, Mad Men, How I Met Your Mother, Episodes, The Big Bang Theory.
Anything Else? I love to travel. I've been to Paris and Australia in the last two years and I want to see more of both soon. I am in the middle of my university degree, and loving/exhausted by it at the same time.

Imaginary Hat

Name: Jussara
Favorite ER Characters: Susan, Carol, Doug, Mark, Carter, Elizabeth, and I could go on, lol 
Favorite ER Couples: Doug/Carol and Mark/Susan  I like Mark/Elizabeth, Luka/Abby and Ray/Neela as well  
Favorite ER Episodes: Too many to list 
Favorite Books: I know the title in Portuguese, but I'm not sure about the original title, I guess it's called "The Book Thief", such a beautiful story, it made me cry  
Favorite Movies: Again, too many 
What other shows do you watch? Castle, How I Met Your Mother, New Girl, Fringe, Community, Cougar Town, Friends, Cheers, etc etc etc
Anything Else? I love this board and posting with you all!  

Tina

Name: Tina
Favorite ER Characters: Mark, Doug, Carter, Carol, Abby, Sam, Luka
Favorite ER Couples: Mark and Susan, Carol and Doug
Favorite ER Episodes: Hell and High Water... anything really in the beginning of the show. 
Favorite Books: The Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux. Any of Judith McNaught books.
Favorite Movies: The Phantom of the Opera, Pride & Prejudice, The Green Mile
What other shows do you watch? LOST, CSI
Anything Else? Not that I can think of at the moment.

shatteredjewels

Name: Lise
Favorite ER Characters: Carter, Abby, Ray, Neela, Pratt, Sam and Archie.
Favorite ER Couples: Ray&Neela and Carter&Abby.
Favorite ER Episodes: Most of them. I don't think there is one that I've not liked. I really enjoyed The Book of Abby and Haunted from the last season, though.
Favorite Books: I'm a really bad reader. It takes a really good book to get reading it.
Favorite Movies: I'm a real mushy, chick flick lover so anything like The Notebook, A Walk To Remember or Save the Last Dance.
What other shows do you watch? Lost, Glee, Grey's Anatomy, Brothers and Sisters and Desperate Housewives.
Anything Else? I don't think so.

duderocks

Name: Sam
Favorite ER Characters: Mark, Elizabeth, Susan, Kerry, Luka, Abby
Favorite ER Couples: LUBY (apologies to the Carby fans out there ), Mark/Elizabeth, Kerry/Kim, Kerry/Sandy, Elizabeth/Susan.
Favorite ER Episodes: Secrets and Lies, 24 Hours, When There's Smoke
Favorite Books: Wicked, Veronika Decides to Die
Favorite Movies: I don't really watch movies...
What other shows do you watch? The Nanny (Niles/CC FTW!), House (Huddy, Chameron), Archer, Arrested Development.
Anything Else? ER fan since January of this year (the joy of syndication). Lurker for quite a while, but only started posting recently. I love making icons, especially for ER and would love to share them all with you. Oh, and I'm a huge, HUGE fan of Laura Innes and Sherry Stringfield (as well as Lauren Lane from The Nanny), so expect me to hang out a lot on their respective threads.

LukaAbbyLover

Name: Kate
Favorite ER Characters: Abby, Carter, Mark, Elizabeth, Carol, Susan
Favorite ER Couples: Luka/Abby, Doug/Carol, Mark/Susan, Mark/Elizabeth
Favorite ER Episodes: 24 Hours (Pilot), Another Perfect Day, Blizzard, The Long Way Around, Rampage, NICU, Abby Normal, Fear
Favorite Books: Harry Potter, The Glass Castle
Favorite Movies: Breakfast At Tiffany's, Baby Mama, Salt, Fight Club
What other shows do you watch? Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Nip/Tuck, Sex & The City, Modern Family, Newsradio, The Good Wife

Name: Cheryl-Irishcanary, i was once carbytrekie on coffee and pie a veeerrrry long time ago
Favorite ER Characters: Abby(she rocks), Luka, Dubenko, Neela, Romano, Corday, Susan and Pratt ooh and all the nurses too
Favorite ER Couples: Carby, luby, anything with Abby in it! Love Neela and Ray though. I want John Stamos to be with me
Favorite ER Episodes: Pretty much every ep Abby appeared in is fine by me. I do have a soft spot though for Lockdown. The moment Abby and Carter kissed was the moment i became a shipper for the first time.
Favorite Books: Just one day, catcher in the rye, harry potter, the dark magician series.
Favorite Movies:Up!, Stand by me, the social network
What other shows do you watch? Glee, Gilmore girls, smallville
Anything Else? I stopped watching ER at the end of season 12 but i have gotten back into again with full force. I cant believe that abby left in 2008, i thought she left in 2009 or even 2010. I didnt think it was that long ago already!

HalesNLuke

Name: Sammi
Favorite ER Characters: Carter (all-time favorite), Benton, Greene, Carol, Doug, Abby, Ray, Neela.... etc
Favorite ER Couples: Carter and Abby, Ray and Neela, Doug and Carol, Benton and Cleo
Favorite ER Episodes: All in the Family, Lockdown, The Letter, Secrets and Lies, May Day, The Show Must Go On.... etc..
Favorite Books: Shutter Island, Sleepers, Harry Potter
Favorite Movies: Remember the Titans, Good Will Hunting, Titanic
What other shows do you watch? Supernatural, Friday Night Lights, Brothers & Sisters.. etc..
Anything Else? ER's first 10 or 11 seasons is some of the best TV in history! While I didn't enjoy the later seasons nearly as much I stuck with it and was very happy to see all my old favorites back for the final season. Especially Carter and Benton!

NikNak

Name: Nikki
Favorite ER Characters: Doug, Carter
Favorite ER Couples: Doug/Carol; Ray/Neela
Favorite ER Episodes: Oh, lord. I have no idea. Probably from the first couple of seasons, though.
Favorite Books: John Grisham is my favorite author, with James Patterson as a close 2nd.
Favorite Movies: Ah, too many, but my all-time favorite is The Fugitive, with Remember The Titans being a close 2nd.
What other shows do you watch? I watch too much TV, but my favorite TV show is 24.
Anything Else? My three favorite things to do is sleep, read, and travel. My favorite candy is plain chocolate M&M's, I am obsessed with dolphins, and I have four tattoos.

RainbowChaser

Name: Kelly
Favorite ER Characters: Abby, Neela and Carter
Favorite ER Couples: Ray and Neela, Luka and Abby
Favorite ER Episodes: Just recently got back into ER and haven't seen all the episodes so no favourites yet
Favorite Books: Way too many to list
Favorite Movies: Stand By Me, The Hangover
What other shows do you watch? I watch a lot of tv but some of my faves are Law and Order SVU, Criminal Minds, The Buried Life and Life Unexpected are some of my faves
Anything Else? It's nice to find a place to talk about the show as I catch up with earlier episodes

lkroses

Name: Leandra
Favorite ER Characters: Doug, Carol, Carter, Gates
Favorite ER Couples: Doug/Carol, Carter/Abby, Sam/Gates
Favorite ER Episodes: Too many to name. 
Favorite Books: Uglies Series, Twilight Saga, Dear John
Favorite Movies: Dirty Dancing
What other shows do you watch? Gilmore Girls and Young and the Restless
Anything Else? I love forums.

Mary_15NG

Name: Maria but Mary for short.
Favorite ER Characters: Neela,Abby,Luka,Pratt,Ray,Sam,& Morris
Favorite ER Couples: i only have 2 and they are Abby & Luka , Neela & Ray.
Favorite ER Episodes: "The Human Shield" , "I Don't" , "Out on a Limb" (i think this is the one where Neela makes cookies, LOL)
Favorite Books:i don't read books much.
Favorite Movies: Mask, The Passion of the Christ, The Green Mile, Red Sands, A Walk To Remember, Echelon Conspiracy.There's more but, it will be too long.
What other shows do you watch? Supernatural, Two and a half men, That 70s' show, The simpsons, American Dad,Family Guy, The King of Queens, and a lot more.
Anything Else? Nope.

sam_87

Name: Samantha * sam
Favorite ER Characters: Sam, Abby, Tony
Favorite ER Couples: Sam and tony
Favorite ER Episodes: 21 guns, Bloodline
Favorite Books: anything mostly
Favorite Movies: ER, CSI, NCIS, BONES
What other shows do you watch? TLC,LIFE,GHOST HUNTERS
Anything Else? N/A

peekaboo_panda

Name:Samantha/Sammy
Favorite ER Characters: Ray, Neela, Luka, Abby and Carter
Favorite ER Couples: Ray/Neela and Abby/Luka
Favorite ER Episodes: Haunted, Interns Guide to the Galaxy, May Day, Shifting Equilibrium, The Long Way Round...wow, too many to even mention, but those are the ones that spring to mind.
Favorite Books: Of Mice and Men
Favorite Movies: Anything with Shane West, Jensen Ackles or Jared Padalecki.
What other shows do you watch? Supernatural, Brothers&Sisters and I just started Glee
Anything Else? I'm an identical twin lol I have no idea what to put here 

CasFanSN

Name: mariaelena but you guys can call me mary
Favorite ER Characters: Ray,Neela, Abby,Luka,Pratt,Morris.
Favorite ER Couples: Ray/Neela,Abby/Luka
Favorite ER Episodes: not sure
Favorite Books: none
Favorite Movies: awtr,anything with shane west
What other shows do you watch?: Supernatural ,thats it i guess until Nikita comes on CW
Anything Else?: nope

Fading Letters

Name: Isa
Favorite ER Characters: I don't really know at the moment. It's been ages since I watched it and I just got seasons 1 - 4 on DVD, so I'll marathon through them and re-love characters again. 
Favorite ER Couples: See above.
Favorite ER Episodes: See above. 
Favorite Books: Harry Potter , The Fever Series, Abhorsen Series
Favorite Movies: Sweet November, Lake House, Center Stage, Love Actually, loads of others
What other shows do you watch? Doctor Who (it owns my heart ), Glee, Alias, FlashForward (but I'm not caught up on it), Merlin, Gilmore Girls, a bunch of others
Anything Else?  Hi everyone 

Shaherezada

Name: Vera (it means Faith in English)
Favorite ER Characters: i luv them all but my heart was stolen by Ray
Favorite ER Couples: Luka and Abby
Favorite ER Episodes: hard to say
Favorite Books: Lord of the Rings, and some of russian authors
Favorite Movies: City of Angels, the Blow, pulp fiction ..a lot actually
What other shows do you watch? hummm....dr House, Las vegas
Anything Else? i guess hey to all)) ask me what ever u want and i will answer

thinethrion

Name: Nirphania
Favorite ER Characters: Luka, Abby, mark and dave
Favorite ER Couples: Luka and Abby
Favorite ER Episodes: the lost, my brothers keepper, Be still my heart, there are no angels here. And a couple more 
Favorite Books: Fantasy books of Feist.
Favorite Movies: hook, the green mile, harry potter
What other shows do you watch? house, ncis, bones
Anything Else? Got i'm adicted to ER, ask what you want!

KsAnatomy

Name: Karla
Favorite ER Characters: Carter, Benton, Green, Lucy, Pratt
Favorite ER Couples: Carter and Lucy, Benton and Elizabeth
Favorite ER Episodes: Be still my heart/All in the family, The good fight, Lockdown, May Day
Favorite Books: The Time Traveler’s Wife, One Day
Favorite Movies: How to loose a guy in ten days, The Holiday
What other shows do you watch? Grey’s Anatomy, Private Practice, Brothers and Sisters, One Tree Hill, The West Wing
Anything Else? I love your US medical dramas, I’m such an avid fan. I’ve just bought an ER box-set with all 15 seasons so I'm currently re-watching them now. I forgot just how good it was.

EricaCallieShipper

Name: Erin
Favorite ER Characters: Kerry Weaver, Kim Legaspi, Jackie Robbins[Khandi Alexander was just amazing as Jackie she was a great sister] I also loved Peter especially when he was with Eliizabeth and definitely after he became a father], Also love Archie [season 15] and Jeanie Boulet.
Favorite ER Couples: Elizabeth/Peter, Kerry/Kim, Archie/Claudia, Kerry/Courtney.
Favorite ER Episodes: I have so many to name so I'll just name a few and some of the storylines that I love/loved. All In The Family, Great Expections, All of season 7 episodes, Love, Labor Lost, Where There's Smoke, Exodus, The Little Susie storyline from season 2 all of those episodes except for when Susan lost Susie. Getting To Know You, The Jeanie/Scotty storyline all of those episodes, All of the Archie/Claudia episodes etc.
Favorite Books: True crime, non-fiction ones.
Favorite Movies: True Crime
What other shows do you watch? so many mostly from the 80's & 90's. recently shows I've gotten into are, Third Watch, CSI Miami & Newsradio.
Anything Else? Nope

RachelRambles

Name: Rachel
Favorite ER Characters: Abby Lockhart, Luka Kovac, Archie Morris 
Favorite ER Couples: Luka/Abby Doug/Carol
Favorite ER Episodes: Secrets and Lies / 21 Guns
What other shows do you watch? Gilmore Girls, Parenthood, Charmed
Anything Else? I have been a fan of ER since i was 14 years old!

Tigger's Awesome!

Name: Tiggs
Favorite ER Characters: Kerry Weaver
Favorite ER Couples: ....hmm not sure
Favorite ER Episodes: All in the Family, Exodus, Ambush, The Peace of Wild Things, (most of seasons 4, 6 and 7 actually!)
Favorite Books: Lots! Harry Potter, **** My Dad Says, comedian autobiographies
Favorite Movies: How to Train Your Dragon!
What other shows do you watch? The Event, The Big Bang Theory, Ugly Betty, Desperate Housewives, Mock the Week, Russel Howards good news, comedy shows...
Anything Else? Most definitely.

Pauli_Abby

Name: Paulina, but callme Pau or Pauli.
Favorite ER Characters: Abby, Susan, Luka, Mark, Romano
Favorite ER Couples: Luka&Abby, Mark & Susan, Ray & Neela
Favorite ER Episodes: Secrets & Lies, All In the family, Human Shield, The Letter... I could go on, but there's so many!
Favorite Books: By the river I sat down and cried, Eleven Minutes, Pride and Prejudice, Little Women, House of Spirits, Like Water for Chocolate.
Favorite Movies: LOTR Trilogy, Harry Potter Saga, X men movies, Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, Blood diamond, The constant Gardener, The Prestige, Wall - E, Finding Nemo, Edward Scissorhands, The Notebook, Mean Girls, Easy A.
What other shows do you watch? Smallville (only for Chloe Sullivan, I never liked Tom Welling as Superman...), Glee, Modern Family, Bones, Nikita  , The Big Bang Theory and Gossip Girl.
Anything Else? Nice to be here again 

Name: Jenn
Favorite ER Characters: Carter, Susan, Doug.
Favorite ER Couples: i like 'moments' that keep happeneing with doug and carol
Favorite ER Episodes: Blizzard
Favorite Books: Far too many.
Favorite Movies: Far too many.
What other shows do you watch? Band of Brothers, The Pacific, SATC, Gavin and Stacey.
Anything Else? I have just got hooked on ER! midway through season 2 now!

Name: Martine
Favorite ER Characters: Abby
Favorite ER Couples: Luby
Favorite ER Episodes: Oh my ...Rescue Me, A Simple Twist of Fate, Beyond Repair, Nicu, Free Fall, Skin, Blame it on the Rain, 21 Guns, Bloodline, Graduation Day, The Book of Abby so basically all Abby episodes
Favorite Books: I don't read books but I love ER fanfic !
Favorite Movies: Titanic, Schindler's List, La Vita e bella, The Next three Days
What other shows do you watch? Brothers & Sisters, Glee, Parenthood
Anything Else? I'm Maura's Nr. 1 fan

Name: Jacquelyn
Favorite ER Characters: Elizabeth Corday, Anna Del Amico, Carol Hathaway, Neela Rasgotra, & Jing-Mei Chen
Favorite ER Couples: Mark/Elizabeth, Doug/Carol, & Abby/Luka
Favorite ER Episodes: 24 hours, Obstruction of Justice, All in the Family, & A Whole in the Heart
Favorite Books: Ghost Girl, Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy, & Vampire Kisses (all of them)
Favorite Movies: The Expendables, Voodoo Moon, House of Bones, See Jane Date, Scream, Harry Potter, The Sorcerer's Apprentice..and so many more!
What other shows do you watch? Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Sanctuary, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, NCIS, Bones, Law & Order: SVU..and so many more!
Anything Else? I'm a crazyy fan of a bunch of things/people

Name: Crystal
Favorite ER Characters: Neela Rasgotra, Jing-Mei Chen, Ray Barnett, Susan Lewis, Abby Lockhart, Lucy Knight
Favorite ER Couples: Carter/Jing-Mei, Neela/Ray
Favorite ER Episodes: Blizzard, Obstruction of Justice, The Good Fight, All In The Family, Such Sweet Sorrow, The Greatest Of Gifts, Never Say Never, Hindsight, An Intern's Guide to the Galaxy
Favorite Books: Any book Stephen King has written
Favorite Movies: Clerks, Avatar, American Pie(s), Scotland PA
What other shows do you watch? HIMYM, Nikita, TBBT, Community, Supernatural, NCIS
Anything Else? I'm a TV junkie, I'm always watching some show and over analyze them all

Name: Dawn
Favorite ER Characters: Elizabeth, Abby, Carol, Luka, Mark, Romano,
Favorite ER Couples: Doug/Carol, Luka/Abby, Mark/Elizabeth
Favorite ER Episodes: Love's Labor Lost, And in the End..
Favorite Books: Waiting for the Barbarians, The Girl... (Stieg Larsson trilogy) & Anne Rice books (early ones).
Favorite Movies: Shawshank Redemption, Junebug, Big, Philadelphia Story, Whats eating Gilbert Grape?
What other shows do you watch: The Good Wife, Justified, Glee, Greys Anatomy., Southland (big Ben McKenzie fan!!)

Name: Jess
Favorite ER Characters: Abby, Carol, Doug, Carter, Luka
Favorite ER Couples: Abby and Luka, and Carol and Doug
Favorite ER Episodes: All in the Family, Secrets and Lies, Lockdown/Chaos Theory, 21 Guns/Bloodline, I Don't, Loves Labour Lost, Blizzard, Two Ships, just to name a few!
Favorite Books: Anything by Jodi Picoult, and i love the Personal Shopper series by Carmen Reid.
Favorite Movies: How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days, One Fine Day, Bridget Jones, The Proposal, Oceans 11, Raising Helen... just to name a few!
What other shows do you watch? House, The Good Wife, Brothers and Sisters, Friends, Desperate Housewives, Will and Grace, Everybody Loves Raymond
Anything Else? I'm a HUGE ER fan, and a Maura Tiernay fan. Watch ER most days, and have watched them so much the dvds are starting to play up, lol!

Name: Colleen
Favorite ER Characters: Abby, Carter, Mark, Ray, Neela
Favorite ER Couples: Luka/Abby, Doug/Carol, Ray/Neela
Favorite ER Episodes: The Show Must Go On, Split Decisions, Two Ships, The Human Shield, Dream House
Favorite Books: The Vampire Diaries
Favorite Movies: Legion, The X Files, Serenity.
What other shows do you watch? Firefly, The Cape, 24, The Vampire Diaries, Nikita, Third Watch.

Name: Ciana
Favorite ER Characters: Carol, Romano, Mark, Carter, Susan, Doug, Benton, Kerry, Elizabeth, Abby
Favorite ER Couples: Mark/Susan, Doug/Carol, Romano/Corday (kind of )
Favorite ER Episodes: Exodus, Loves Labour Lost, Hell and High Water, Long Way Around (all I can think of right now )
Favorite Books: Don't read too much..
Favorite Movies: Always changing..
What other shows do you watch? Glee. sometimes I watch House, not really a proper follower though. Blue Bloods. Frasier, FRIENDS (lots of re runs )
Anything Else? Only recently started posting, really enjoying it though.
I like writing, editing stuff, and listening to music.
I tend to completely over-analyze things.

Name: Brooke
Favorite ER Characters: Abby, Luka, Carter, Morris, Susan, Doug, Carol, Pratt, Greene
Favorite ER Couples: Abby & Luka, Abby & Carter, Doug & Carol
Favorite ER Episodes: Gosh, there are sooo many so I'll only name a few: Flight of Fancy, The Dance We Do, Secrets & Lies, Orion in the Sky, The Letter, NICU, Bloodline, I Don't, The Book of Abby
Favorite Books: do magazines count?
Favorite Movies: Liar, Liar. Smokey & The Bandit, 16 Candles, The Break-Up, All Harry Potter movies, Twilight movies [there are more, i just can't think of them right now]
What other shows do you watch? The Good Wife, Friends [re-runs], The Nanny, The Golden Girls, & Sex and the City.

Name: Orietta
Favorite ER Characters: Well, i'm a new fan, i started watching a couple of weeks ago. So, as of right now: Carol is my favorite ♥ but, i also love Doug, Carter, Mark, Susan and Carter.
Favorite ER Couples: Doug and Carol
Favorite ER Episodes: aaah, there's so many i love. I'm currently on season 4. Idek which ones i would pick.
Favorite Books: Harry Potter Series. I'm currently reading "The Perks of Being a Wallflower", which i am loving.
Favorite Movies: Harry Potter Series, Love Actually, Inception, The Breakfast Club, 16 Candles, The Proposal, 500 Days of Summer.
What other shows do you watch? Bones, Doctor Who, Friends, Parks and Rec. and many others but, these are my favorites (along with ER )
Anything Else? HI Everyone! I've been lurking this thread for a while now and i finally decided to introduce myself!

Name: Jackie
Favorite ER Couples: Doug/Carol, Ray/Neela
Favorite Books: Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, The Mediator Series
Favorite Movies: Cruel Intentions, Clueless...
What other shows do you watch? Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars (Julian Morris!), Law and Order: SVU (Mariska & Neal!), The Vampire Diaries, Nikita (Shane!)...
Anything Else? I run the PLL twitter and co-run the Jessica Szohr twitter.

Name: Amélia, but call me Lia
Favorite ER Characters: Susan Lewis, Abby Lockhart, Carol Hathaway, Mark Greene
Favorite ER Couples: Doug/Carol - Abby/Carter - Abby/Luka (don't ask! haha)
Favorite ER Episodes: Never Say Never / On the Beach / Secrets and Lies
Favorite Books: I can't choose
Favorite Movies: I can't choose
What other shows do you watch? The Good Wife / Private Practice / Grey's Anatomy / Flashpoint
Anything Else? Oh, I love ER <3

Last edited by Aurora Cormier; 12-19-2012 at 11:41 AM