View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 02:41 PM
Kitty230
Obsessed Fan

loved! so cute how mozzie got his name from his teddy mozart. all thos gadgets and gizmos yay june was back. loved how neal bought the banana knife. wow mozzie was the dentist of detroit...i always thought he was small-time and it was neal with the reputation. it was nice to see mozzie had his own. im actually mad at his adoptive parents who just let him run away...how could they not try to find him or put out a missing kid alert or something?!

im not sure how i feel about the loot they have cuz with the list doubt they can sell any of it so it'll always be hanging over their heads. i agree i wish mozzie realized he coudl be so much more than just a con even neal realized that cuz he wanted out with kate planned to marry her and where their kids would play...in that little playground in the park. i liked peter's quote "you can either be a con or a man you can't be both."

so cute the el/mozzie scene, i always did like their scenes.

is there a generic whitecollar thread for the show? cuz i love the show and would like to talk about the episodes/characters and stuff just not in a particular thread cuz then i can't subscribe to it and it'll be harder to find to post. hope that makes sense.