View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 07:53 PM
heyitsrachel
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by nojretlas (View Post)
Favorite episode? Ode to Joy
Worst episode? Ode to Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priscilla. (View Post)
Yes it kinda is the same. But what i disliked more with Matt was that he was always coming down on Dylan, and Dylan actually was so nice here to keep his mouth shut for Matt. While he easily could have used this himself, to get Kelly back. Matt can say about Dylan what he wants but at least he is not a hypocrite. And Matt just portrayed himself to be better than he actually was.
I agree. I think that's the main difference between Matt and Brandon. I so think that it was much easier for Dylan to hate Matt than Brandon. From the earlier episodes of S5, I can see Dylan trying to hate Brandon but failed because Brandon cared too much for their friendship...and it's hard to be enemies when the other person refuses to be mad at you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priscilla. (View Post)
With Steve taking the fall for Brandon's cheating, at least Steve did it as a friendly favor to Brandon because Brandon has helped him out of trouble so many times too. It still doesn't make it right ofcourse, and i felt kinda bad for Steve there too when Kelly was praising Brandon in front of him. But Brandon did feel guilty about it, and Matt on the other hand was just enjoying it all a little too much.
I truly believe that Brandon was going to tell Kelly one way or another....but I think Matt was planning to keep his mouth shut with no remorse. But I think it's kind of weird that he's a lawyer, shouldn't he not fall into these traps when he thought that Dylan told Kelly about Matt cheating?