View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 06:56 PM
Scully_fan
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
You know Jenny was out to get back at Emma with having sex with Ben. I think the only way Jenny deals with people who hurt her is to hurt them even worse. Hence the Radio competition and the alarm. You could even tell that she was doing it out of spite by the last moment with the expression on her face. She didn't even care if Caro spread the rumor....not until she got the letter and realized that it was about to blow up in her face. All of this just may be crazy talk
Hmmmmmmm I don't know. Jenny does act by re-acting to things - especially when she gets hurt (which poor Emma accidentally kept doing ) but I don't think sex with Ben was to get back at Emma at all. Sex with Ben was purely diversion tactics kind of like eating the pizza, it was comfort and doing something for the sake of it, to try and take your mind off sht.
And she did care about who knew because before Caro found out she was desperate for Ben to say nothing to noone and you can see the regret on her face when she sees Emma at school the next day. Emma kissing Luzi now that was out of spite....