View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 07:45 AM
Priscilla.
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsrachel (View Post)
^ Matt said he was wrong but to me, he didn't seem like he was feeling guilty for what he did and tried to hide it from Kelly. I'm just comparing that to the Brandon/Emma affair in S8.
Yes it kinda is the same. But what i disliked more with Matt was that he was always coming down on Dylan, and Dylan actually was so nice here to keep his mouth shut for Matt. While he easily could have used this himself, to get Kelly back. Matt can say about Dylan what he wants but at least he is not a hypocrite. And Matt just portrayed himself to be better than he actually was.

With Steve taking the fall for Brandon's cheating, at least Steve did it as a friendly favor to Brandon because Brandon has helped him out of trouble so many times too. It still doesn't make it right ofcourse, and i felt kinda bad for Steve there too when Kelly was praising Brandon in front of him. But Brandon did feel guilty about it, and Matt on the other hand was just enjoying it all a little too much.

To nojretlas: I love the best scene you chose a lot as well (the scene of Kelly at the morgue). It belongs to my top favorites for sure, a real break through. And i agree, Dylan was very patient and understanding, wanting to make sure that things went as fast as Kelly wanted them to go. Not putting any pressure on her, i think it showed how much he had grown and wanted to take things more seriously, to do it right this time no matter how long it would take.