View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 03:11 AM
green eyes sparkle
Fan Forum Hero

I'm gonna write up what I thought about the whole episode again when I've had a chance to re-watch again but this Paula I really agree with -

Quote:
After this episode I don't think the whole Nazi treasure thing will end up that bad. I mean Peter knows by now that Neal and Mozzie have something to do with it. And Neal and Mozzie know that Peter is onto them.

I think it will be more about Neal choosing one side. The way he looked when Peter said he was part of the family now. I think he will be conflicted about which side to choose.
From the little line about Peter saying Neal's apart of the family I really think what this season's all going to be about is Neal choosing the life and the family he's gained over the past couple of years versus his life on the run. The whole episode to me anyway was paving the two choices with N/S trying to have a normal conversation, the double date and the ending scene with Peter.

I kinda felt a lot better about the Neal/Peter relationship after watching Deadline because Peter seems to be in control of the whole art situation and the little signs of family and normality the show threw in and after the show has always been forced on the family/friendship between all of the characters.