View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 03:23 AM
cottonmouth13
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Way to go!

Very wise to keep your mother in the dark!
Yep. Good thing I came up with that reason or else..

Quote:
Yes, I can definitely see why they reacted like way. It's a super pretty (good choice of words! ) song though. We never got to sing songs during class. Too bad!
Yes it is! That's why I love that song very much. It just speaks some truth. Really? You never got to sing at least one? Why is that?

Quote:
I still sing that song at random moments to my hubby. He's like: you do realize we're married right?
That cracked me up a little. I think I can picture your husband's face when you're singing it.

Quote:
Love The Boy Is Mine. That is the song the girls at Paul Wesley board sing to each other.
I can imagine that.

Quote:
I absolutely love this song even to this day. Always makes me want to get up and start dancing (which most 90s pop does that to me anyways ) But I still remember when this song came out!

Me and my friends like to take midnight trips to the beach in the summer and I remember one night we were putting in 90s cds to keep us awake. And my bff put this song on and we were cruising down the road at like 4am singing this song at the tops of our lungs.
OMG! I love that song! Hanson can MMMbop me anytime. Kidding! I can remember as well when that song came out and how my cousin, who's 5 years older than me, used to sing it with the wrong lyrics.

The midnight trips to the beach sounds awesome! I envy you 'cause I never got to do such thing when I was young.

And since you reminded us of Hanson, why not go straight to the other one?

This song is just one of those late 90s track that puts me in the mood. Especially when I'm feeling nostalgic, this song never fails to be played on my player. I can still remember when they came here in our country and guested in the noontime TV show of one of the local channels here, I was like super crazy! I kept on screaming in front of our TV.