View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 06:01 PM
Phoebe83
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deiaa (View Post)
“It was just important for us to realize that it’s not like a completely different Eric. It is a different side of the same guy. She knows that, and that creates a platform for some drama, I think, because she knows who he is and she knows that he’s dangerous and what he’s done in the past, but then she’s seeing this vulnerability and there’s goodness in there. I think she already saw that in Season 3, a little glimmer of hope there, and now she’s exploring it more. But I think it’s important to remember that that was already inside Eric, but he had this big wall built up around himself to protect himself.”
Alexander Skarsgård putting it all into perspective when it comes to amnesiac Eric.

And that's to all the haters who are saying that Sookie falls in love with the "fake" Eric, not the "real" Eric. Such BS.

ETA: This was also in the interview...
Quote:
GM: Do you keep up with Charlaine Harris‘ Sookie Stackhouse novels? Or does it become too confusing to follow what’s happening with Eric in “True Blood” and then also in the mystery series?

AS: I read the first five novels before we started Season 1 just to understand the world. Then, when we started shooting, I stopped because I got confused — was that from a script or was that from a novel? What I do now is I go back and I re-read the book before that season basically. I re-read the fourth book before we started this season, and when we wrap Season 4, I’ll go back and I’ll re-read the fifth book. They’re loosely based on those books, but it kind of gives me an idea of potentially what world we’re in next year and gives me something to think about while we’re on hiatus.
Source: Los Angeles Times

Last edited by Phoebe83; 06-22-2011 at 06:31 PM