View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 07:54 AM
Scully_fan
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavemanyskills (View Post)
Jenny just gave Emma the ultimatum after Timo walked in on them. OH, THE ANGST.
It's so heartbreaking yet all the more gorgeous when they finally get back together again. I still think Emma was a teensy bit stupid for doing that, though. Making it out that your girlfriend was assaulting you? Not cool.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jenny's face when Emma walks out on her is just so heartbreaking. I mean really Lucy, I don't know how her face is so amazing
What Emma did was totally uncool, but it was very Emma. She doesn't think very rationally. But what's amazing is that even though Jenny is rightly super pissed she lets Emma know that she will still be there and she'll wait until Emma is comfotable enough. I'm pretty certain Jenny would make the best GF ever.

Quote:
XD It's cool. I'm content living in the Jemma bubble. Yeah, Ben just seems to mope around and whine...and the fact that I know he gets together with Jenny later really isn't helping his case.
The Jenny/Ben thing really isn't that horrible. So it's ok. Though I do not understand why a lot of the female characters are into him....

Quote:
EDIT: Oops, forget to add - where did you get your icon from? It's beautiful. ^^
Why thank you! I make my own icons with photoshop And I should mention that once a user has 100 posts on they can then have a icon of their choice. Just in case your wondering.