View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 11:33 PM
lovedamon
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Marina> (View Post)
What a wonderful movie! I was a fan of the first two X-Men but this one was definitely the one I enjoyed the most. I love that they explored the psychological aspects of most characters, so it made it possible for us to understand the differences and similarities in their personalities and in the way they see/will face the world.

It was beautifully portrayed wasn't it? one of my favourites scenes is the one in which Charles gets into Erik's head and evokes his happiest memory so that he can achieve calm/peace of mind. It was a heartbreaking scene.
It was beautiful, since the moment they meet and how he tells him to let it go or he will die in the process, i was very touched and that moment when he gives him peace ofm mind it's truly beautiful. I was so sad at the end, i knew it was coming because we know they're no longer together in the future but i was so sad for both.

Michael is so hot!!! When I came home my first thought was to look who is he, i had no idea and then i saw he was in 300, that hot crazy guy!!!
lovedamon is offline   Reply With Quote