View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 03:27 PM
Dana Doggett
New Fan

I hope to see you there! Right now we're doing the Follmer/Reyes part of Awareness Month, but I did start one DSR thread for ppl to discuss. I think it'd be great if more fans of TXF joined up to get a feel for what FRR and DSR is all about, I think it would be a great way to open up boundaries and perceived restrictions that some XF fans seem to impose on the online fandom.

I also want to point out that I updated my Doggett/Scully website, Semper Fi, yesterday and included the new June 2011 calendar and a DSR 'Ship Manifesto written by Linzee (years ago) that just... it's one of the best reads for anyone who either loves DSR or wants to understand why there are fans of a relationship between Doggett and Scully. The manifesto is called "Second Chances" and I enjoyed reading it so very much. I think you guys here in the Doggett/Scully thread would like it too. Here's the link to Semper Fi, the link to the essay is currently in the Updates area of the page (if you see this after a new update has been posted, just go to the DSR page via the navigation and the essay is on that page. Or... duh... I could direct link it here:

DOGGETT/SCULLY RELATIONSHIP || THE X-FILES || SEMPER FI || SoX

"Second Chances" by Linzee
DOGGETT/SCULLY RELATIONSHIP || THE X-FILES || SEMPER FI || SoX

Enjoy!

I'm also going to try to keep checking out this thread. I know Vesta is here somewhere and I haven't seen her around in forever (*waves at Vesta*).

For those interested here's one of my newest Doggett/Scully artworks ♥ Click the thumbnail to view in full size

And my two newest DSR manipulations

And a few desktop wallpapers

Enjoy!

http://www.doggettscully.com/DoggettXF11/i/400x60.jpg
www.doggettscully.com