View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 01:43 PM
Urrgh
Part-Time Fan

Courtney mentiones in said interview that she didn't in fact audition for the part of Rachel, but that they did considered her for it.
Jennifer in turn mentioned that they first wanted her to audition for the part of Monica, but that she fell in love with Rachel and wanted to play her instead.

Btw, I noticed something else (WeBuiltThePyramids, aka Nicole please don't keep reading because I really don't want to spoil you more than necessary ) :

In 'TOW the Ultimate Fighting Champion' Ross says "Well, this is ironic. Of your last two boyfriends, Richard didn’t want to have kids, and from the looks of it, now Pete can’t."
In 'TOA the Beach' Chandler says: "Wait a minute, I know that hat! I was taken aboard that hat! They did experiments on me! I can’t have children!!".
In 'TOA 'I Do'' Joey says: "Slow swimmers?" to Chandler after it is revealed that Monica isn't pregnant.
This is all unintentional foreshadowing to the fact that Chandler can't have children (with his wife, at least), and that it's because his sperm is too slow
Urrgh is offline   Reply With Quote