View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 06:37 AM
PAL Awesomeness!!!
Loyal Fan

What's so wrong with my nickname you guys? I just don't like her. Your avvie's kinda offensive to me smeagolkitten because she dumped those guys and didn't say anything to Pete. Now she just thinks everything can be alright even though she's being really controlling and sticking her nose into every single part of Pete's life where it doesn't belong. But I've never said anything to you have I?

I used to like her. She used to be fun and quirky but not anymore. Now she's just contoilling and offensive and I hate her. There I said it. I can't call her by her real name. I think she is vile! What about "She who cannot be named" or "Bug-letâ„¢"? She bugs me see.

I realise this is not the right thread for this and I will have some other discussion on topic coz I'm enjoying it but this is where this issue has come up. Actually just out of interest would I be able to read that discussion about nicknames coz I'm curious. I really like nicknames you see!!
My ships : "Kitty"/Richard, David/Snow, Lois/Clark, Danny/Lindsay. : Nate/Tori, Neal/Sara, Robert/Kitty & Matt/Dani. : Nate/Tori, Teddy/Henry, Cole/Phoebe, Tom/Lynette (S8), Addie/Pete, Olivia/Brian, Paul/Izzy, Charlie/Angelo, Jess/Danny, Nick/Amanda, Matt/Lauren.
My shows: DesperateHousewives, C(K)astle, Brothers&Sisters, 9-1-1, TheMentalist!!!

Last edited by PAL Awesomeness!!!; 06-01-2011 at 06:45 AM