View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 06:19 AM
evil_hypnotoad
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeagolkitten (View Post)
I liked Oreos in season three, but like the way someone very cleverly pointed out in this following brilliantly written fic, it seems like the minute Sam got her, he didn't really want her anymore. I lost all interest in Oreos pretty quickly in season four and got more and more angry with Sam as the season progressed. Shame.

We don't really know anything about Pineapple guy, but he's a welcome change. I have a theory that he might be that consultant they will end up hiring for the new practice, so I hope that by working together side by side with him Addie will see more in him than just the pretty face she saw at the grocery store. They clearly have chemistry and I like the fact that he's a fresh face.
Sam only wants something he cannot have at the moment. Like with Naomi - he first wanted to divorce her, and then when he saw that she moved on, he wanted her back. But back to Pineapple guy, i also think he might be the medical consultant hired for the new practice. I'm curious what kind of person he will be. In the finale he was more like mysterious guy, and that didn't tell us much.