View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 11:12 PM
kostilicious
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAL Awesomeness!!! (View Post)
It's only a name. Why should it be spoilery? But yes I'd very much like to know please!! Then he becomes more real and I can kinda stick it to Sam even more!!
If we all agree on that.. we can talk openly about it I like his name btw.. (thanks for sharing)

Quote:
Yeah I guess. I just want Addie to be with someone who's as awesome as she is and who she has good chemistry with and who really loves her. I believe she had all this going on with Pete before they were soooooooo rudely interrupted by Vile-let™.
That nickname is really unappropriate.. we recently had a big disscussion about nicknames.. and this one is definitely not okay IMO.

Quote:
Oh I'd have to disagree with you there. I think Sam's by far and away the partner she's had the absolute least amount of chemistry with.
I thought so too at first.. specially when the first kiss happened.. I was like.. eeewww.. it was a kiss like brother & sister shared.. but still then I thought they had chemistry.. but right.. She had better chemistry with anyone else than Sam.. I agree

Quote:
So Addie's gonna have an affair with him then? Not that I'm complaining coz I hate Sam but just a) to clarify and b) that's not exactly making a change is it? You know I'd love for Addie to break free from always being the cheater/involved in cheating! I'd love for her to walk the walk instead of just talking the talk but it's just never gonna happen is it? Well hopefully the whole thing with Sam and Pineapple won't go on too long and then Addie can just stick with Pineapple!! But who knows how long it'll be before Addie finally dumps Sam for good and picks Pineapple Guy. Or how many times Addie'll go back and forth between the 2 for that matter as well. And who's she gonna talk to without Nae being around as well. Ugh I just wish Addie'd never got together with Sam in the first place.
We don't know yet. I hope she'll turn and walk to that guy.. because I'm really done with the Oreos..
and yes I'm totally with you about the cheating thing.. I really hope it won't turn out she's cheating again.. that really would make me furious..
but since Shonda has a fourth show in autumn I really fear she'll fail PPP totally

Normally I'm a fan of triangles.. but with Addie there were already too many..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©