View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 06:01 PM
Artemis
Moderator Manager

i know, right? We're awesome. I am so happy that this thread is moving!

I have to do another chapter of Tiffany's and then I have a father's day fic. And then maybe I could do some more one shots.

There's a fic I'm reading. It's super long. The gist is, Lily was pregnant when Bart died. But she had cancer and dead when Will was some months old. Lily left Blair and Chuck in charge. But it's 32 LONG chapters. Anyway, there's a part in the epilogue where Will wants to know more about his parents, so Chuck's trying to describe their father and LB's relationship. And gah, I wish this had happened on the show.

Quote:
"No," Chuck denied, "You should know about him," he said pulling off his tie, "He did love Lily," he told him with more certainty, "I remember walking into the living room early on a Sunday morning," he said, recalling the moment, "Bart and Lily, they were on the couch laughing. He pulled her in, kissed her, and she smiled. I'd never seen him so—happy," he said, faltering on the word, "I remember getting angry because I'd been out all night and here they were smiling, they hadn't seemed to notice I'd been gone."

"I would've been mad too," said Will and Chuck could see him thinking about his earlier attempt to escape.

Chuck looked at him and turned him, making sure they were face to face, "I will always notice you," he reassured him, and Will nodded, "So what did you end up doing?" the boy asked, bringing Chuck back to that morning with Lily and Bart.

"Nothing," said Chuck, releasing Will's shoulders, "I went to my room, had a dri—took a shower," he rushed and Will smirked, "But—after said shower," he said with a grin, I realized I wasn't angry that they hadn't noticed my absence, "I was angry because I'd never been able to make my father that happy."

Will smiled, "So she made him happy?"

"Yes," Chuck replied, "She also came into my room an hour later when I was asleep and spilled ice cold water on my face, then warned me if I ever stayed out again without letting her know, she'd ground me."

William laughed, "Really?"

"Yes," Chuck smiled, "That's when I knew Bart wasn't the only Bass who loved her, but I never did get a chance to say that to her," he said, then his smile faded, "I don't think I've ever told anyone that, not even your mother."
Lily's Will by Chrys1130