View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 08:52 PM
Kgose
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting that here Rose, and I can't wait for "The Philosophers" as well. They added Rhy's to the IMDb page, they're slowly updating that page. I'm hoping with him updating it this past week that we'll get an official announcement on the film and who has been cast for the main roles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHH (View Post)
Hee. Know what I love about the Rupert and Bonnie friendship? They make the effort to see each other when they're not on set or doing HP promotion. Whether it's music festivals or music night at some club, they like to groove to music together. This is an actual friendship and not just one made up for the benefit of the media. Too often I find actors making claims to being great friends but I find very little in terms of action to back it up. It's nice to see this isn't the case with Bonnie and Rupert.
This SO much Con!
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie