View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 03:45 PM
Simon Spier
Fan Forum Star

Britannia High #1: This could be the start of something good!

Welcome to the 1st
BRITANNIA HIGH
Appreciation Thread

The most talked about television event of the year, Britannia High is a groundbreaking musical drama and entertainment series devised by acclaimed theatre producer David Ian (How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria) and leading choreographer and director Arlene Phillips (Strictly Come Dancing). Two specially filmed behind-the-scenes documentaries introduce the characters and the drama as the writers and the composers - led by acclaimed song writer and Take That member Gary Barlow - put the cast through the audition process. Mitch Hewer (Skins), Georgina Hagen (Tracey Beaker), Sapphire Elia (Dream Team), Marcquelle Ward (Dance X), Matthew James Thomas (The Lost Prince) and Rana Roy (Dance X) star as a group of close knit students at a contemporary performing arts school, who all share the same hopes and dreams of success. The series also stars Mark Benton (The Street), Michele Austin (The Last Detective), Lorraine Pilkington (Rough Diamond) and Chris Jarvis (Mamma Mia). The series climaxes in a live finale, featuring spectacular performances from the cast and intertwined with drama segments that conclude the story and journey of the characters.

Fan List
1. murphyboy11
2. DUHsoTK
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon

Last edited by Simon Spier; 05-22-2011 at 02:34 PM
Simon Spier is offline   Reply With Quote