View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 07:23 PM
'Tos
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolfan13 (View Post)
Honestly, I agree. I liked Jake for the most part and felt kind of bad he got (pretty much) a bad ending. So, with that said, it wouldn't have been as bad by ending his story after the season three season ending kiss. It would give Andy/Nina a whole season and Andy and Jake wouldn't have been played (for lack of a better term) by Nina all fourth season.
Excellent point. We would get a strong Nina, but also a decisive Nina. I know those two qualities tend to go hand in hand, but something that really angered people about Nina in S4 is how she couldn't make up her mind.

Frankly, Jake sticking around hurt Nina, and it didn't really do much for Jake either. He didn't become a better character or anything, probably worse if anything. So they kind of hurt Nina for no real reason. Other than star power, which is the same thing with Andy and Amanda. Kind of an odd choice to hurt two of your main characters for star power, heh.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote