View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 09:20 AM
mukooh
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
originally posted by zazie87:

I watched 2 Almodovar movies and I already love him.
......and they were?.....

i'm a fan of pedro almodóvar as well....his muse is penélope cruz......last year or the year before i watched his last film that was released here in the united states.....it's called 'broken embraces' and it also stars penélope.....i saw this film about the same time i saw her in a film called 'nine'.........she's one of those actresses that's so much better when she appears in a film speaking her native language....and she's breathtaking beautiful in 'broken embraces'.....oh and the clothes...

one of my favorites films of all times is another pedro almodóvar film from 2002 it's called 'habla con ella' (talk to her).....many years ago their was a thread on this board called "the movie board club" where we talked about this film extensively.......unfortunately that thread......and all of the posters that use to post in it are gone....save me..............so it's nice to see another thread where others are posting about films outside of the so called "box" and are embracing worldwide cinema....
mukooh is offline   Reply With Quote