View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 09:58 PM
sweetee
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle
I have discussed this issue some with my friends and I wondered what you guys thought of it.

I'm kind of biased in my opinion, because I always loved Aidan. But, I don't think that Big really deserved Carrie. I've been rewatching some of the season 2 episodes and some of the things he did to her were tacky and rude. Such as, refusing to sign a card with her or getting up and taking a phone call during her poem, and even checking out other women while he was with her. Ocassionally he did sweet things, like giving her the pink brush head. Or having the carriage rush her to Brady's birth. He was just so wishy washy in his feelings for her. Hell, he was going to move across the country and not even tell her.

I don't think that Miranda thought Big deserved Carrie. I'm not sure she ever forgave him for breaking her heart the first time. But, in the end Miranda was the one that told Big.. "go get our girl."

I have also wondered, if given more time, the writers would have had Carrie end up with someone else. I wonder if C and B ending up together was their plan from the beginning? In a way I felt the last part of season 6 was very rushed. I think Big should have had to earn his way back, not just flew to Paris and said "you're the one."

Couldn't have said it better, Michelle. Of course, I'm also biased because I prefer Carrie with Aidan (hence my sig), but I thought the reasons you gave pretty much matched my thoughts.
Melissa&Joey Emily&Aiden Logan&Veronica Mick&Beth Ross&Rachel