View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 06:11 PM
Liyah08
Loyal Fan

Hi! Can I be added on the fan list?

Anyway I'd like to share this profile of ECO made by CBS Watch Mag.

Quote:
ERIC CHRISTIAN OLSEN
When jokingly asked which of his NCIS: LOS ANGELES co-stars he likes most, Eric Christian Olsen replies, “LL COOL J could beat me up more easily, so he’s definitely my favorite.”

He’s kidding, of course. Even though NCIS: LOS ANGELES is far from a sitcom, Olsen’s impressive comedy background has likely helped the cast members get through long days on set. He trained in improv at Comedy Sportz in the Midwest’s Quad Cities before heading to Los Angeles with just $500 in his pocket. After roles in movies such as The Hot Chick and Dumb and Dumberer, he achieved somewhat of a cult following thanks to his Funny or Die videos in which he portrays Hollywoodite Perry Hilton, a male parody (and fake brother) of Paris Hilton.

As LAPD undercover detective Marty Deeks, he’s learning to flex his serious muscles, too—for more than 16 million viewers a week. “It’s by far the biggest thing I’ve done,” Olsen says. “And it’s so entertaining. I watched last night’s episode, and even though I knew how it ended, my heart was beating through my chest.”
Source
Liyah08 is offline   Reply With Quote