View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 01:26 PM
'Tos
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolfan
Well, ideally, I would have liked for Andy and Nina to get together before the finale - maybe mid season or something like that with Andy proposing in the finale. This way we could have seen a little bit of the home life and had a scene with Andy talking to Delia and Ephram about it (we never did, right?). I'm sure they'd both be okay with it but they could have even showed that: no drama necessary.
That's very true. I guess they had planned for a lot of that to happen in S5, but it also seems to me that they kind of planned ahead knowing that there was a good chance we wouldn't get one (Andy/Ephram come full circle, Andy's father, Irv passes away, Ephram becomes a man, chooses his career, etc), so that would have been perfect. Plus, no ruining Nina with the Jake crap and having her almost leave with him!

Andy does talk to Delia in the S3 finale about Nina, and Delia says she's all for it, which was awesome. So, I think they did that. With Ephram...I kind of like that it was just understood between them, that we didn't need a scene, but that Ephram just supported Andy without any real words between them on it.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote