View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 07:41 PM
Schumiac
Fan Forum Star

I guess the real curse is brothers shall always fight over Petrova girls? Someone should break that one first. Elijah and Klaus being brothers and being at odds due to Katherine is too much. I wish they knew when to stop doing parallels. And romantic Katherine just makes me roll my eyes.

Wanted more from the curse so hearing it is not about sun and moon is Ok. Klaus being half-breed not so much. So Klaus is the üver-vamp with the werewolf genes who wants domination over the world and also has the "crazy" bit down of every villain there ever was who wanted to have world domination? Okkkayyy then...

I love how Damon was being smart again and knew to check Alaric's apartment and free Katherine -when even she thought it was hopeless. It will be interesting to see her run off. She does owe you one Damon though don't think she is trustworthy, dear...

Guess Stefan made Damon payback for the burn last episode this episode. He sure knows where to hit him and the previous conversation where Elena told him to not let Damon make anything stupid (which was really her telling him to make sure Damon didn't do anything to rescue her from Elijah) probably led to his "I have her respect" remark. The funny thing is, I seriously expected him to say "I have her love" or simply "I have her". But when he says "I have her respect" it really sounds more like a contest he is in with his brother than being about a fight for Elena. I think it was a remark about suggesting he is "superior" as opposed to really being about Elena, you know, which was interesting...

Andie is creeping me out and I don't think it is normal that she is so "disobedient" when not compelled. Why would she want to be with some guy who is feeding on her out of her own will and so not leave when he tells her to unless she is not compelled to do so? It was also creepy when she told Stefan off (especially her voice), which seemed to surprise even Damon. And she also said "you need to know someone loves you". I am glad Damon did actually "make" her go (given she just wouldn't leave unless compelled). He doesn't want to harm her and he seems to be getting better at the "not killing" part. The scene was sad and disturbing though. First he tells her to go. Then he finds her upstairs as she had refused to go and tells her to go again, telling he was upset and she knows bad things happen when that is the case and she still refused to go and then he lost it. I'm glad he got a hold of himself though and was so sad for what he has done and compelled her to go. He doesn't mean to harm her and despite all his anger at the time and emotions running high he showed much more control this time around...

Interesting Stefan (and I guess Elena) knew about Andie all along but don't really do or say anything about it. Even more interesting no one came rushing to her screams in the end.

Elena may trust Elijah (and initially she didn't too and hid Bonnie from him so why would Salvatores trust him who lack all the info she has?) but I think the least she could do was talk it out with the Salvatores before inviting the guy into the one place they are all safe from him. It is their home. I am not really liking how she showed up after being missing for a whole day, having already made a deal with Elijah and invited the guy into their home and demanded they apologize to him.
I am not surprised Damon didn't "apologize" just because they showed up and demanded it. All they did when they killed Elijah was take out a guy who they knew to be setting up Elena's death, I don't see why they have to apologize for that. He is the one who was acting like he meant Elena to die. It is what even his own allies were thinking. But then, I don't think Elijah really took offense at Damon's refusal to apologize and it will be interesting to see their interactions next episode. It is also interesting how quick Stefan gave an apology on his part. He does respond to authority and do as was demanded of him while Damon refused- I was reminded of him and his father.

I'm actually glad Damon backed down twice from getting into a physical fight with Stefan and only lost his cool when Stefan antagonized him further. I think part of it all had to do with them both being worried about Elena and getting frustrated over her disappearance with Elijah that day and taking it out on one another. On the other hand, can Elena really not tell them anything more than "I need to go to Elijah"? They have been risking so much for her, and are so worried so maybe a bit more of an info to show why she trusts him and will be fine may have worked better? If they don't agree, just do your own thing anyway... Still, I'd rather see Damon back down when he and Elena exchange words and argue over Elena's decision as opposed to Stefan stepping in for his girlfriend immediately. It is also kind of weird how OK Stefan is with Elena doing whatever she wants and being off somewhere with Elijah telling them nothing, given how protective he used to be too. They are sooo setting Damon up to do something reckless and stupid in order to protect Elena, btw...

Funny that last episode Damon said "I will always choose you" and now Stefan is saying "I will always protect Elena"...

So, Klaus in Alaric's body is a mere human that Stefan can take out with 2-3 kicks (btw, I know you were on a bad mood this episode Stefan but that is Alaric's body. Easy with it. Stop kicking the man when he is already down!) but just some spell was able to make him so powerful as to withstand Bonnie's 100-witches-power-of-supernatural-Klaus-killing and result in her death trying? Somehow doesn't make sense to me.

Is there a rule we can not have just one moving Elena scene with a loved one without Stefan somehow being involved in it? If it is not exchange of "I love you"s over a traumatized Caroline's shoulder, it is him leaning by the hallway all tortured looking as he listens in on Elena and Jenna. I just wish they would let such scenes be all about Elena and Caroline/Jenna etc without any "3rd parties" involved somehow.

How did Elijah get Carol of vervain exactly? With Katherine it made sense. She was posing as Elena and talked her out of it but Elijah could not compel Carol not to drink it so he would need to talk her out of it too. What did he say? It made her fat?
Love crime

LOGH