View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 07:39 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by attract your dreams ♥ (View Post)
I don't think the Damon comments are different from comments made about other characters during other episode weeks just more so stating opinions (and every episode a different character seems to be in that position). But I, as well as Gay and Kem will be watching out for bashing for Damon and other characters as well
Thank you! and I will try not to go to Damon bashing, Which I don't see myself doing since I don't hate Damon, I just don't understand him at time. Hold on let me refresh that. I understood that Damon just loved Elena and wants her safe in tonight's episode but it's just some stuff with his character it's hard for me to get behind and support. I don't see how he'll even win Elena's affection if he keeps going in this direction. He was closer to winning Elena's heart in Season 1 then he has this season. I just don't like him taking his anger out on others. It's no surprise but he won't win Elena's love over like that.

Just my opinion, nothing bashing about it.
I think some stuff that has probably been said about Bonnie or Stefan in the past was probably worst then what I just posted.