View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 08:45 AM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The whole Ferris Wheel scene is very cliche and so on but it still gives me the goosebumps and chills everytime I see it. Since they had to end with season 4 I was happy that the ending scene was between Amy/Ephram. In my opinion that scene was the perfect end and even talking about it makes me now decide to go back on youtube and enjoy it
Rolfi, This scene was recently posted on the Greenies thread.....

http://www.fanforum.com/54886592-post169.html

Enjoy!

Quote:
But yeah, what got me thinking was Rolfi Cole's statement about Ephram/Bright not having a good funny closure scene, so that's why all of the above came to my mind
I would have liked to have more closure between Ephram/Bright as well. I don't like the fact that their last meeting involved Bright telling Ephram that Amy was no longer interested in him. That scene still riles me up just thinking about it. I can't understand how Bright could say that after witnessing Amy so obviously jealous of Stephanie at the Bat Mitzvah and witnessing Amy dancing with Ephram....which had so much heat that I'm surprised the dance floor did not burst into flames!
Seriously, how could Bright say that to Ephram with so much certainty?! I would have liked to see a scene between Bright and Ephram after the Ferris Wheel scene...(of course in another episode)...just to see what would have been said.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote