View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 09:24 AM
SolveMyMystery
Elite Fan

This says everything.

Quote:
10. Gossip Girl Word Count

In a shocking upset, Nate Archibald beat Vanessa Abrams for the title of GGWC champion. His word total? 60. Also, it seems he took over tray-carrying duties from Rufus.

Nate, Nate, Nate. You know we love you like Humphreys love waffles and plaid. You do know that, right? Seriously, it pains us to admit that when you come on-screen these days, we literally say, "Wait, what's he up to again?" Basically, he's up to nothing besides listening to Raina talk about her long-lost-to-her-but-dead-according-to-Russell mother while drinking orange juice. Anyone else notice how much O.J. Nate was downing in this episode? Good to know he won't be getting sick anytime soon.
Hey, at least his hair looks pretty. Who needs storylines when you have the best hair on the show?

Vanessa... look at your life, look at your choices and look in the mirror before you leave the house. That's all.

This is from an interview with Joshua Safran:

Quote:
PW: Vanessa has been a character who has sort of faded in and out this season while polarizing fans in the process -- like with the bold move of calling Serena -- have you struggled to find things for her to do?
Joshua: I think Vanessa has always served a very specific purpose for us – she’s Brooklyn, she’s an outsider, she’s been tempted occasionally, but unlike Dan or Jenny, she’s stayed on the outside more often than not. But as you can see, this season she’s gone a little bit further outside because her ways of trying to get people to admit who they are don’t work. I think her actions come from a place of wanting to protect the people she loves
I'm sorry but the writing didn't show that at all,I feel like one scene was missing or something because the call felt like a spiteful act on her part,I don't know maybe if she would have talk to Serena or know that DB were purposely misleading her or maybe she thinks Blair is toying with Dan but that wasn't show.

I hate that the writers need to give this interviews to tell us what the characters are really thinking or feeling,they have to show that on the episodes¡

Last edited by SolveMyMystery; 04-19-2011 at 09:30 AM