View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 07:19 PM
Artemis
Moderator Manager

Gossip Girl 4x18

This was a great episode for Blair. Finally, GREAT development on her character. About damn time, writers!

I was never worried about the kiss. I knew that the whole “life changing” thing meant about Chuck. It was great that it was confirmed.

Reading the episode description, I was pretty sure I was going to hate the vdW/R storyline, but in fact, I enjoyed it a lot. And I actually can’t find anything bad to say about Rufus. Who knew.

At least I got some vdB. Serena and Chuck on the phone. LOVE THEM! “Give Lily my love.” GAH! He loves his mommy! S knows he loves their mommy! *swoon* ♥♥♥

I love that Lily’s mugshot was on TMZ. LMAO! WTG, show!

Eh, okay. Whatever. I have officially given up on Eric. I shall just continue to write him in my own way. I did love him laughing at Dan and telling him that he’s “ass backwards crushing on Blair Waldorf.” I actually didn’t doubt that Dan would fall for B. I just knew B would never return the feelings.

Really glad Eperly was back. And B was working. Keep it up! Eperly is one of my favorite guest stars now.

So, Lily’s not pleased with Carol showing up? And the portrait was canceled.

Okay, let’s get this out quickly instead of in order. SCar laugh, have fun, are angry, make up. I was confused, mostly because I kept thinking about 2x24. But I’m glad the family is better now.

Charlie! I actually don’t hate her like I thought I would. She’s interesting. But what was Carol hinting at? There’s something wrong with the girl. I’m interested.

VANESSA! And Vanessa/Blair. HELL YES! I GOT MY SCENE! FILLED WITH SNARK! THANK YOU! “And, no, I’m not leaving.” YOU TELL ‘EM, V! ♥

Chuck realizes it’s Dan like within a second of stepping into the loft. I loved it. Dan was weird.

Anyone else get a 1x10 CN flashback when Nate asked Chuck to find out who B was seeing? I can’t figure out if that was “clever” or annoying.

Eric’s completely skived over BD. At least my baby’s still got a little bit of sanity left in him.

Dorota knows it was Dan, too. And HERE WE GO! “I wished it was Chuck.” My heart stopped beating for a second in pure happiness. I KNEW IT! ♥ I’m just so ecstatic. But then B was all, he’s matured and no more games and oops..yeah, not gonna work FOR NOW. *giggles*

Chuck, Blair, Dan. Blair says the kiss was nothing. Dan, you can tell, was NOT expecting that. LOVE IT! B tells them it was about Chuck. And then she says not anymore.

Chuck and Blair scene. He wanted B in the photo with him. She’s his family. Blair, which is the best scene of the ENTIRE episode, or like, the ENTIRE SEASON. I’m ready. You’re not. GAH! MY GIRL HAS FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT! ♥ I love that she’s at this place where she’s ready, even without being successful yet. But she knows that Chuck is nowhere near ready. It’s emotionally mentally handicapped. I think that Chuck NEEDED to hear that.

Vanessa overhears Blair and Dan talking. B says his princess is waiting...

Vanessa is so sad. I wanted to cry for her.

I love that S & Charlie were gonna hang and B comes over..not a clue who the girl is and is all..girls night. STAT!

As she’s leaving, she sees Chuck taking his photo..they’ve both so sad! *sniffles*

BS in bed together! WOOT! Charlie’s on the floor. Then she explores the house. So amazed!

Lily and Carol’s make up. “I will smuggle you pot brownies.” WIN! (Yeah, I skipped vdW/R. I may have enjoyed it, but not much to say. You should know me by now.)

Vanessa calls S and leaves a message about BD. *here comes the hate*

Charlie’s going to stay in S’s old room. Carol was all sketchy about her. Dan and Charlie meet. WTF was with Carol’s look at that?

Nate and Raina had three scenes. Which was COMPLETELY useless. Raina may look for her mother. So that should HOPEFULLY negate Russel’s bull**** lie to Chuck. Otherwise, POINTLESS! Poor Natie.

Enter Louis. With the shoe. Looking for Cinderella.