View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 08:26 PM
HappySquared
Fan Forum Hero

TVD episode 2x18 "The Last Dance" discussion. Airs Thurs April 14th

DANCING WITH DANGER — As the high scool prepares to throw a “1960s Decade Dance,” Elena (Nina Dobrev) starts receiving disturbing messages from Klaus via an unusual source. Bonnie (Katerina Graham) tries to reassure Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) that she is strong enough to help Elena, but a worried Jeremy asks Stefan (Paul Wesley) for advice. Caroline (Candice Accola) talks Matt (Zach Roerig) into taking her to the dance. Expecting Klaus to show up at the dance, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Alaric (Matt Davis) attend as chaperones, but Klaus is playing a complicated game that keeps them on edge. Finally, Damon comes up with a new plan of action that shocks and upsets everyone. John Behring directed the episode written by Michael Narducci (#218).

Rules

* Be respectful.
Not everybody is going to agree with you, please accept that.
Discussion is fine, but don't attack each other for e.g. supporting or not supporting a character.
* No character bashing.
Things like "I'm really not interested in xxx's storyline" or "what xxx did made no sense to me" are fine.
Things like "xxx needs to die in a fire" or "I can't believe xxx actually has fans" are NOT.
* Have fun.
This thread is sharing your thoughts about the episode and discussing them.
Don't let it get out of hand because you disagree with someone's thought process.

Last edited by HappySquared; 04-12-2011 at 07:46 PM