View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 01:25 PM
Leo-4-Life
Master Fan

EEEEEEEEEEEEK

Evanna in all her LoveBirdieness at the Harry Potter Exhibition Press Conference:

Quote:
My question is for Evanna. You were a fan before you were a part of the movies, and a lot of fans thought that Luna and Neville would end up being together. What are your thoughts on that?

"Umm, yeah, no, I always thought that would have been a sweet story as well, because they're both - they're both kind of outside and people see them as being eccentric. But still they're both very comfortable in themselves, like the way you see Luna, she's just really happy. Neville as well even though he's probably a bit more insecure, but even in the first film he seems to stand up to Harry and Ron and Hermione. He just doesn't back down and yeah they would have been interesting together. I think - I don't know if I'm allowed to say, but there are sort of a few hints in the film, I think people will be happy with that.

Umm, but then again you know, Luna - I think J.K. Rowling, she has Luna married off to Rolf Scamander, yeah he's Newt Scamander's grandson, and I think that's nice as well. He's a naturalist. Luna, I think whoever she would be with - they'd be interested in ideas and stuff and it's not all romantic and I've been watching documentaries, animal documentaries, and the way the people are you know they're just so into it, and I think that's the way Luna is.

But maybe, you know, Neville and Luna had a fling! [laughs]"

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."