View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 09:59 AM
Jeanene
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy_Chick
Hey guys, Im Lindsey and like Jeanene I have been a huge Bradley fan since his Will Tippin days {Bless}

I went to see Wedding Crashers last week and I did really enjoy it {apart from the overload of shots of topless women in the beginning but just ignore me Im a prude and very easily, yes even in a dark cinema }

Anyway Bradley's character is a total jerk who treats people badly and has poor taste in rings. There is one bit in the film where Bradley's character is hugging the "porcelain god" and its just so funny I was laughing.

lol Lindsey your not the only prude. I always feel like the topless scenes are thrown in for the sake of perverted men. lol But I'm glad you enjoyed it...so do they actually address his big honking rings in the film? Lol it was one of the first things I noticed when I watched the trailer for the first time.

Hi to all the Nick fans!! I hope to be chatting with you all during the course of the show!

Claire:"Today I realized I really like Charlie. There's something about him that's so adorable and sweet."
Spike:"Everynight I save you."
Nip/Tuck:"Beauty is a curse on the world. It keeps us from seeing who the real monsters are."